Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lives Worth Living: The Watson Symposium at Syracuse University

On April 4 Syracuse will be hosting a one symposium entitled Lives Worth Living. Organizing this symposium with the outstanding help of the Renee Crown University Honors office has been part of my job this semester as the visiting Watson Professor.  I will be speaking on April 4 as will Brenda Brueggemann, Barbara Farlow,  and Sheri Fink. This event is free and open to the public. Spread the word! It is going to be an exciting day for me and all involved.  Link to the agenda: http://watsonsymposium.syr.edu Cannot help myself but here is a photo of me and the lady of my life.






2 comments:

Filocorpus said...

Please put a video of the symposium up on your blog! I would really love to attend but that is not an option since I live in South America.
Veronica

william Peace said...

While I cannot promise I anticipate a video of the conference will be made available at some point.